Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I’m just an Odin’s son (he shouts desperately)


There are things in our life that we just pass thought forced by someone stronger than us.
After some though-out wrong ideas about statements written in my head during my spoiled childhood I have grown up spirituality, mentally and physically, though I had not realized how stupid I have been to myself since I appeared in the world.
That is the eighteenth year of my existence and I still have not noticed what I am. Somehow, I am not looking for a label and then hide it deep in my soul. Labels are a kind of prejudice used to generalize groups of humans being. Such contempt I have against the "labels" can show you what I have been suffering and being punished for some behaviors I should have had a decade ago and for others I should have adopted as a teenager. Funny and grotesque are the way "people" stares at me when I am going down the street walking as a soldier and looking at the ghost God above the clouds.
Perhaps such wound has appeared painless in the most of the "crowd" whose soul was filled with dried leafs. Just the blinds can see what I see and just the deaf people can hear the sound of the earth's soul that makes my disguise fall down on its own keens.
My wings were cut off. My clothes faded away. My personality became a maze of unmatched words. I am the host of the hell expelled from heaven as a rotten apple. I am down on earth for the first time, barefooted, starving, naive as a raped son and full of sins as my prayers are.
Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

.0ooo..............
(....).... Oooo....
.\..(.....(.....)...
..\_)..... )../....
.......... (_/.....TÔ PASSANDO!!!
oooO
(....).... Oooo....
.\..(.....(.....)...
..\_)..... )../....
.......... (_/..... TÔ PASSANDO
oooO
(....).... Oooo....
.\..(.....(.....)...
..\_)..... )../....
.......... (_/..... CALMA TÔ PASSANDO!!
oooO
(....).... Oooo....
.\..(.....(.....)...
..\_)..... )../....
.......... (_/..... CHEGUEI...
hehehehe, eh só pra dar um oi, hehe
.
xau
.
f
u
i
z
...

Anonymous said...

Trodding along in desperation
Waiting for the world to name me
Praying for a role to slip into
As if my own path wasn't good enough.

Whence comes inspiration?
Whence the hope of ages?
I, of such maturity and wisdom,
Have found none of these.

But lo, in yonder tree or cloud
Or bird upon the branch,
I see the beauty of the world
And thus the same of me.

--
Never lose hope, my friend! The world has greater plans for you than you may ever know.

Anonymous said...

nun entendi nadinha mais é lindo,ele naum quis traduzir p/ min mais tudo bem te adolo muito xau e bejim....

Anonymous said...

nun entendi nadinha mais é lindo,ele naum quis traduzir p/ min mais tudo bem te adolo muito xau e bejim....anne..