Sunday, October 03, 2004

The power within


Such beautiful people are deep in my heart and I'm glad to say I couldn´t live without them . I'm humble to shout that if I lost their friendship I would have lost everything . I have to thank ( from left to right ) Gu , Thaís , Caio ( myself ) , Caio ( the white guy ) , Manu , Dany and Daluz , the last 2 who wasn't near us when the photo was taken , for being in my life . I do love you guys !!!! See ya walking up and down Natal with a bottle of sapupara as if it was the most natural thing an young person would do . As I've just said : " I do love you " Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

_Oi!!! até q enfim to conseguindo postar. eu axo. ei, fikou lgl a foto. eheh!! n sei se c falou bem d mim la n. pq c sab q eu n sei ing. bom é isso ae. to indo. flw!!!