Monday, September 27, 2004

Don't let the sun catch ya crying ( the beginning )

That's my first time here as a "blogger " , an adjective which used to look so outer space to me hours ago . I don't think I could label myself as a "blogger" now just because I am trying to post some thoughts through some kind of " big brother to notebooks " . Some N.e.r.d would say I wasn't blessed by Odin ( the most important Nordic god ) to know the really meaning of this new world . If according to some people that's a kind of world full of meanings which just the wisest people can understand I would say I'm nothing more than a dumb who likes trying new alternatives ways to avoid rusting with the time . I'm not exactly Bill Gates' son but for sure , at least , I know the difference between a computer and a dishwasher .

No comments: