Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Scream if you wanna go faster


Shouting disjointed words in an empty room perfectly quiet still scared about mankind's future I get in my nineteenth birthday facing the twenties then ... death. I would love to feel the wind passing through my hairless head while my friends and I eat my birthday's cake. I guess I would be a nice piece of fake-happiness.
- Mine without chocolate, please. That is certainly what my brother would say if he was not laying on a cold bed after a bullet had passed through his right leg while some hooked guys were stealing him and a friend. They were shot for an old pair of sandals. (May23th)
- /Dravisvuoite/ (Cyrillic sound transliteration), might make part of my dictionary, probably my favorite greeting, whether my dreams had not fooled me making me believe that I had a chance to reach my aims just leaving my place to live somewhere so far away from my mum's lap. (May23th_the phone rang)
I may be complaining more than I could, but even though bad stuff have happened to me nowadays I know I will smile somehow... I'll just save more happiness for rainy days.
Posted by Hello

No comments: